How Do We Intend To Serve The Abu Dhabi Community Through Our Home Doctor Services?
Dunia Al Khair Home Healthcare aims to become a premier home healthcare company for Abu Dhabi residents and tourists. We strive to bring the best medical care to patients through services that are professional, reliable, and high quality. We intend to maintain exceptional standards of home healthcare services, extending these standards to benefit patients and families in Abu Dhabi.
Our Objective is to:
- Provide Consistent High-Quality Care: We are committed to ensuring that every patient receives high quality services at every appointment through our Doctor on Call service. We want our patients to trust our team of medical professionals in times of need and aspire to become the most reliable choice for home healthcare.
- Offer Patient-Centric Services: For us, the comfort and dignity of patients always comes first. Our team of doctors and medical professionals always prioritize the needs of the patients and always deliver services through utmost care and compassion.
- Deliver Medical Care Through Highly Trained Medical Professionals: We have put together a team of doctors, who are highly qualified, trained and experienced to meet the needs of the patients.
- Use Cutting Edge Technology for Optimal Health Outcomes: Our goal is to harness new technologies and methods that help improve health outcomes for patients.
- Attract The Best Talent: We aim to expand our team by attracting some of the most qualified and experienced doctors to our organization, who can help us deliver the best medical care to patients in Abu Dhabi.
- Become A Trusted Home Healthcare Partner:Our goal is to become a trusted home health care partner in Abu Dhabi for diverse patient groups, who can rely on us every time they need quality medical care.
Why Should You Choose our Doctor On Call Services?
Doctor at Home Services In Abu Dhabi
Through our services you can book an appointment for a doctor at home at any time, from anywhere in Abu Dhabi. Once you've booked your home appointment, our doctor can reach you within 30-45 minutes. We have a team of internationally trained and experienced doctors who are committed to providing the best medical care to patients. Our doctors and nurses always put the needs of patients first and strive to make our patients as comfortable as possible.
Contact Information: Call us to make an appointment on 0505050 387 or 800DIALDOC.
Time For Appointments: 24/7 – 365 days a year, even on weekends and public holidays.
Time Taken to Reach You: We can reach within 30-45 minutes after your call.
Areas Our Service Covers: Entire Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Locations Our Doctors Can Visit You: Your Home, Hotel or Office.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can call or WhatsApp us on 0505050387 to make an appointment. You can also book an appointment online on our website: https://firstresponsehealthcare.com/. Or you can contact us via Facebook or Instagram.
Yes, our home doctor services are available throughout Abu Dhabi. We can come to any location for diagnosis and treatment.
Our doctor can reach your location within 30-45 minutes after your call.
Yes, our home doctors can visit you at any hotel in Abu Dhabi. Our doctors can also come to your office or home for a check-up.
Yes, you can avail our doctor on call service even on Fridays and holidays. We are available 24*7, all year round.
Yes, our home doctor services cater to all age groups, including children.
Yes, our service is available 24/7. You can book an appointment at night too. However, for medical emergencies, you should call an ambulance or the Abu Dhabi emergency number 999.
No, if it is an emergency, you must call 999 and request for an ambulance.
Our doctor will ask you for the following:
- Patient's name and date of birth
- Photo ID (Emirates ID or Passport)
- The patient’s contact details such as email address and phone number.
- Symptoms and medical history of the patient (if any).
Yes, the same doctor can visit you every time. However, when the same doctor is not available, we will send another excellent doctor from our team who will have access to your past medical records.
Our doctors can diagnose and treat a wide range of non-fatal stage 4 or 5 diseases and conditions, right from fevers, colds, migraines and allergic reactions to respiratory, chronic and gastrointestinal illnesses.
Our doctors are equipped with electrocardiographs, nebulizer, pulse oximeter, as well as necessary injections and medicines for treatment. right away. These include antibiotics, pain relievers, digestive medications, antihistamines, and others.