How To Choose The Right Healthcare Center For A Doctor’s Appointment In Dubai?
Any medical issue, no matter how big or small, can completely derail your daily routine and work and can affect your mental wellbeing. When a health issue comes up for you or a loved one, finding the right medical clinic that is nearby and offers effective treatment can be hard. The options available are never ending and they can confuse you even more. Generally people depend on recommendations of friends and neighbors to find a reliable clinic for a doctor appointment. However, if you have moved to a new area or location, it is possible that you may not know anybody and may not be able to find this information. A google search of healthcare facilities in Dubai is also one of the ways of figuring this out, but you will get a large number of results and you may have to compare some of them to arrive at the best facility that works for you. When you narrow down on the preferred clinic, there’s a chance that you might not be satisfied with their services or that their claims online do not match with the experience that you expected.
To avoid this from happening, here are some tips and suggestions that you can use to find the right medical center for you in Dubai for a doctor appointment:
Doctor Appointment in Dubai
1. Evaluate Patient Experience
Patient service is one of the most important aspects of a healthcare center or service. Evaluating the same can give you insights into how patients are treated and whether or not they are satisfied with the services of the medical staff. You can find out about the patient experience by looking at ratings, feedback and testimonials of customers and checking their reviews on credible websites. Thereafter, you can make a doctor appointment.
2. Safety and Infrastructure
Safety and infrastructure of a health facility is what makes a healthcare center stand out. You should make sure that the center has the best of facilities, maintains hygiene standards, has the required medical equipment, state of the art infrastructure and safety and fire related measures in place.
3. Modern Technology & Labs
Make sure that you choose a clinic that has labs or works in collaboration with labs that have received the necessary licenses and standardizations and have the latest technologies and devices available for quick and effective diagnosis and treatment. If you are satisfied with the technology and labs, make the doctor appointment.
4. Not Too Far From You
Choosing a healthcare center close to you is important so that you do not waste time in getting to a healthcare facility in case of an emergency. Choosing a healthcare center close by will also allow you to save a lot of time, cost and effort for when you have a doctor appointment.
5. Credibility Of The Healthcare Center
It is important that for a doctor’s appointment, you choose a facility that has received the required licenses and that has experience of treating and helping patients for several years. Having a decent number of years of experience ensures that you are in good hands with medical professionals who have more experience and expertise.
6. Spend Time On Research
Spend enough time on learning about the healthcare facilities that you have shortlisted or chosen. Go through their website, understand the services they offer, find out about how trained and experienced their team of medical professionals are, and find out if they have what you need. It is wise to choose a healthcare center that offers a range of medical services right from orthopedic and pediatrics to gynecology and neurology. Also make sure to look at the negative reviews that the facility might have received to broaden your understanding of their services before making a doctor appointment.
7. Ask for Recommendations
Asking or speaking to multiple people for recommendations or even speaking to friends or acquaintances about a healthcare center that you may have shortlisted for a doctor’s appointment is a fruitful exercise in finding out credible and good healthcare service providers. Hearing about the firsthand experiences of friends, colleagues or neighbors can help you learn a lot about what’s right or wrong with a healthcare center, thus making it easy for you to make a choice. Asking people for recommendations can also help you get answers to any questions that you might about the services, the doctors or the facilities. Asking multiple people about the same place can help you get a good overview of a healthcare facility, thus making your choice easier and experience better.
8. Check the Certification of the Medical Team
While choosing a healthcare center, make sure that the medical team hired by the organization is certified. Public and private healthcare facilities are overseen by Dubai Health Authority (DHA). While finalizing a healthcare center, ensure that the medical staff, right from nurses, doctors to the physiotherapists, are certified by the DHA. You could also check the qualifications of the staff and find out about the number of years of experience they have in the field. All these details will be available to you on the website of the healthcare center.
9. Assess & Compare
With a long list of options available and with several healthcare facilities offering competitive services, it can be difficult to choose a healthcare facility that would work best for you. But if you take into consideration the above mentioned factors combined with your preferences, you will be able to find a center that offers quality service. Assessing and comparing your options will make it easier for you to narrow down the best of options.
Doctor Appointment At First Response Healthcare
First Response Healthcare (FRH) is a leading home healthcare company in Dubai, that provides comprehensive patient care services that are reliable and of high quality. First Response Healthcare has implemented international healthcare quality standards and has received the Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission International Standards for Home Healthcare for the same.
FRH has a team of DHA licensed doctors, nurses, physiotherapists who are experienced and trained in providing exceptional services. FRH provides its services 24*7, 365 days a year, right at your doorstep. You can be at your home, hotel or office, located anywhere within the Emirate of Dubai and the FRH team will reach you within 30 minutes after booking an appointment..
Doctor At Home In Dubai
Through FRH’s ‘Doctor on Call’ service, you can book an appointment with internationally trained doctors who work in shifts to provide services 24*7. They offer treatment and diagnosis for a range of illnesses, right from cold and flu to severe heart issues or chronic disorders. Our team of doctors genuinely care about your wellbeing and are committed to always prioritizing your comfort and needs. Our doctors are always respectful, warm and courteous no matter what the age, nationality of the patient.
Features That Make FRH Different:
- You can book an appointment with us at any day of week and any time. Our services are available even on weekends and public holidays.
- We make sure that we reach you within 30 minutes of receiving a call from you.
- Our services are available through the Emirate of Dubai.
- We can visit you at your home, hotel or office.
- To book an appointment with us, all you need to do is: Call on 0505050 387.
Our Doctor On Call Service ensures that:
- We excel in medical home care services supported by qualified and compassionate doctors throughout Dubai.
- We have qualified medical staff and doctors.
- Ensure that First Response Doctors provide high quality home call doctor service in every consultation.
- We ensure that we offer high patient satisfaction and prompt timely visits
- Reach out to those in need of healthcare assistance whether at home, hotel or office and provide excellent service at all times.
First Response Healthcare Offers:
- Premium Service: We make sure that our clients get a premium experience that entails follow up as and when required with personalized attention.
- Diagnostics: We also collect test samples for diagnosis and manage collection of the same. Results of diagnostics are made available as quickly as possible to facilitate clinical decisions and treatment.
- Referrals to Specialist: Our doctors can refer you to a specialist or help you with a referral for an inpatient facility. We also help you with the necessary transportation for the same.
- Diagnosis for All Age Groups: We handle patients of all age groups and case scenarios include both acute and chronic diseases.
- Pediatric/Child Care: Our doctors also provide child consultation, diagnosis and treatment in coordination with Referral to a Specialist as required.
- Pharmacy Delivery: We dispense immediate medication using our access to our 24-hour pharmacy partner services.
- Physiotherapy Referral: If required, the mobile home doctor consequently may refer you to our Physiotherapist to help with sports injuries, women’s health and general physiotherapy.
- Chronic Diseases: We handle evaluation and treatment of all chronic diseases including pain management.
To book a doctor appointment in Dubai, all you need to do is call on 0505050387 or 800DIALDOC. You can also book an appointment online by visiting our website: https://firstresponsehealthcare.com/ae/dubai