Personalized High Quality Skilled Home Care Nursing from First Response Healthcare
Skilled home care nursing can take care of a number of needs of a patient right in the comfort of their own house, surrounded by family members and loved ones. If you have a member in the family who is chronically ill, is very elderly or someone who is recovering post surgery; personal home care assistance is the best and most convenient option for them. Skilled home care nursing ensures that the patient receives personalized high quality, patient centric care that speeds up their recovery and offers the best possible care.
First Response Healthcare (FRH) is a leading home healthcare company in Dubai that offers a range of medical care services including services of personal home care assistance. FRH has a team of licensed, experienced, and trained nurses and caregivers who are capable of offering holistic care to patients. Our team of nurses offer both short term and long term care, based on your requirement, wherein they ensure they offer the patient with the best medical and non medical assistance for their recovery and healing. Our skilled home care nursing services can provide you with prenatal care, pediatric care, post operative care, elderly care, etc.
Our team of nurses can support the patient in a range of activities including monitoring their health, administering medication, support in daily tasks such as cleaning, bathing, feeding, wound care and so on. Our nurses work with compassion and dedication and ensure that the dignity and respect of the patient is not compromised in any way. Personal home care assistance is the most convenient option for the elderly, for people who are disabled or for people managing an illness because it is usually cheaper than hospital care while being just as effective as the medical care offered in a hospital or a nursing home. Home Nursing also ensures personalized and compassionate care towards patients under the supervision of family members and in the comfort of one’s own home.
What Are the Two Types Of Home Nursing Care?
Short Term Nursing Care
In this type of skilled home care nursing, nurses provide their services for 1 to 4 hours in a day. It is usually meant for temporary medical assistance and aftercare following a surgery, injury or other medical condition that is eventually expected to improve.
Long Term Nursing Care
In long term nursing care, nurses provide their services for 12-24 hours a day. This is a more comprehensive kind of care that looks after the medical, physical, surgical, social and emotional needs of people who are chronically ill or disabled. Long term nursing care would be for people who need ventilator care, tracheostomy care, bedsore care, catheter care, infusion care, etc.
What Are the Benefits Of Skilled Home Care Nursing?
Skilled Home Care Nursing has numerous benefits. Studies have shown that home care enables a patient to recover faster because they are in the comfort of their own home and are surrounded by loved ones or family at home.
Here are some of the benefits of personalized home care assistance:
1. Less Prone To Infections
At hospitals, the chances of catching an infection are way higher since one is surrounded by numerous other patients. With the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, there is also the constant worry and fear of contracting the virus and falling sick after being exposed to other patients at medical facilities. With home nursing, you can avoid all these risks and can receive the best possible care at home itself.
2. More Cost Effective
Skilled home care nursing is way more cost effective than in-hospital care. If a patient requires long term care, keeping him or her in the hospital for too long or visiting the hospital too often may not be the best idea. Home nursing ensures that you receive the same standard of services as a hospital, as a cost lower than that of a hospital. Home nursing services also save travel costs since family members no longer need to take multiple trips to and from the hospital.
3. Nursing Facilities In Their Own Home
Home nursing allows the patient to stay in their own home, surrounded by family and loved ones. Staying in the hospital for too long can take a toll on the mental and emotional health of the patient which may also have an effect on their physical recovery. Skilled home nursing care ensures that the patient is in their own home where they feel most comfortable. This can also act as a relief for family members and loved ones.
4. Support In Everyday Tasks & Activities
Home Nursing professionals can provide help and support in activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, cooking, cleaning, household chores of doing laundry, buying groceries, etc. This kind of assistance can prove to be very useful for patients who are very elderly or on bed rest. Home nursing support through these daily tasks and chores can improve the quality of life of patients.
5. Medication Administration & Management
A patient might be required to take several medications for recovery or to maintain their health. Often it can be difficult to keep a track of all these medicines and their doses to ensure that none of them are missed or taken more than required. Nursing professionals are trained to manage prescriptions and they can ensure that patients take the right medicines at the right time.
Skilled Home Care Nursing In Dubai By First Response Healthcare
First Response Healthcare (FRH) offers the services of personalized, compassionate and high-quality home care nursing through a team of skilled nurses who can offer support for a range of services including suture removal after a surgery, blood extraction, IV medications, pre- and post-natal care, elderly care, pediatric care and so on. You can hire FRH home nursing services right in the convenience of your own home at a time that suits you best.
We also offer services of highly skilled ICU nurse(s) at your own home to take care of your loved one on life support. Home nursing can ensure that there is no limited hospital visit time and you can spend time with your loved one, whenever you want, anytime you want. Our services are available 24*7, 365 days a year, even on weekends and public holidays. First Response Home Nursing team is a team of highly trained, qualified and licensed home nurses who use international best practices and tools.
FRH Offer Personal Home Care Assistance For The Following:
- Post-Operative Care
- Palliative care
- Geriatric (Elderly) Care
- Maternity & New-born care
- Child Care & Babysitting.
FRH’s Home Nursing Can Take Care Of The Following As Part Of Its Services:
- Provide personalized intensive nursing service on mechanically ventilated patients
- Promote independence and support to an elderly patient
- Provide assistance on activities of daily living, bathing, grooming, etc.
- Administer oral, enteral and IV medications
- Provide rehabilitative care and pain management after surgery.
- Provide Peg tube and/or NG tube feedings
- Provide Tracheostomy, Ostomy, Colostomy, Urostomy and Ileostomy care
- Provide Wound Care dressing and management
- Provide compassionate mother and childcare after childbirth.
- Provide meticulous pediatric care and supervision.
- Provide vital signs monitoring, oxygen therapy and monitoring
- Provide blood extraction and PCR testing
- Provide psychological and emotional support
Here’s Why You Should Choose FRH For Personalized Home Care Assistance:
- Care Plan: Our team of nurses will devise a care plan specific to your needs and conditions post assessing your condition.
- Post Discharge Care: Our nurses provide dedicated 24×7 care and execute the Care Plan and do continuous monitoring of the clinical condition to ensure a good recovery.
- Medication Compliance: Our Nursing staff is trained to administer all types of injection and they ensure perfect medication compliance.
- Wound Care: Our nursing staff is qualified and fully trained to provide wound care with best infection control practices for complex and hard to heal wounds.
- Elderly Care: Our home nursing professionals are trained to assist elderly patients who need special medical care and/or assisted daily living.
- Patient Education: Our nursing staff will also provide you with continuous patient and family education right in your home.
- Chronic Diseases: Our nursing staff can take care of and manage all chronic diseases including pain management.
- Diabetes Management: First Response Home Nursing offers diabetes care at home programs for Type 1 and Type 2 patients as well as Pre-diabetes.
- Duration of Nursing Care: We offer both long term and short term care based on your requirements.
- Only DHA Nurses Deployed: All our nursing staff is licensed, trained and experienced to monitor and manage your condition.
- General & Specialized Home Care Nursing: We tweak our services as per your requirements, where we take care of timely medications and health monitoring.
To hire services of skilled home care nursing in Dubai, all you need to do is call on 0505050387 or 800DIALDOC. You can also book an appointment online by visiting https://firstresponsehealthcare.com/ae/dubai
Also Read: Why Home Care Services are important for elderly people