Stress Test at Home
Our Home Health Checkup Doctors
There are two types of Stresses that you need to be aware of:
Acute stress: This is a short-term stress that goes away in a small amount of time. It could be when you have a fight with your partner or when you slam your brakes suddenly to avoid an accident. Acute Stress occurs when you are trying something new or doing something exciting. It basically helps you stay out of dangerous and harmful situations.
Chronic stress: Chronic Stress lasts for a long period of time. When you are struggling financially or having trouble at work or are in an unhappy relationship, it is mostly chronic stress that you’re dealing with. This stress can last for weeks or months and sometimes you become so used to or familiar with it that you don’t even realize it exists. If you don’t manage this stress well, it can lead to health issues.
Some illness that are caused due to chronic stress include:
- Burnout Syndrome
- Difficulty Sleeping or Eating
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Lack of drive
- Lowered libido
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Sugar cravings
What is NeuroSpot Testing?
NeuroSpot Testing or Stress Testmakes it possible to find out about the current stress load in your body. Through a simple urine and saliva test, NeuroSpot Testing detects whether or not there are any stress-induced hormones in your body. The results ofthis neurological tests at home can help identify future ailments and diseases that are triggered by the stress that you might be under.
The Stress Test examines all important stress hormones along with the participating messenger substances and it is possible to reestablish balance of these hormones post this test. Stress test examines the following stress hormones:
- Serotonin: Also known as the mood messenger or the happiness hormone, Serotonin, is an important messenger substance that is mainly responsible for our emotions. It is responsible for controlling and elevating our moods and motivation. Over and above this, it also acts as a relaxing, sleep enhancing and anti-depressive substance. Lack of serotonin can lead to exhaustion, eating disorders, migraines, among other disorders.
- Dopamine: This hormone is responsible for boosting concentration and motivation. Dopamine is very important for coordination, movement, memory and learning as well as concentration and mental performance. Dopamine also has a mood-lifting effect and is in charge of the reward system in the body. Lack of dopamine can lead to a range of issues including depression, movement disorders, and Parkinson. While excess dopamine can cause issues insleeping, concentrating, mental illnesses, etc.
- Noradrenaline: This hormone is responsible for increasing blood pressure, maintaining alertness, and motor functions, among other things. Lack of noradrenaline can lead to lack of drive and energy, and impaired sensitivity to pain; while excess of it can lead to anxiety, hyperactivity, and high blood pressure.
- Adrenaline: This hormone is responsible for responding to the body’s increased demands. It increases metabolic activity, blood pressure, and heart rate, thus making sure that the body gets required oxygen. Lack of adrenaline can lead to low blood pressure, fatigue, and cardiac arrhythmia; while high adrenaline can lead to anxiety and difficulty in sleeping.
- GABA: Gaba works as a calming hormone and plays an important role in memory and learning. It is responsible for preventing sensory overload, reducing pain, and stabilizing blood pressure, among other functions. Lack of GABA can lead to anxiety, high blood pressure, chronic pain, depression, and epilepsy among other disorders.
- Glutamate: This hormone is very important for the brain. It is responsible for tasks of the brain such as memory and learning and also participates in metabolic processes that detoxify the brain of damaging ammonia. Lack of Glutamate can lead to schizophrenia, perceptual disturbances, while excess of it can lead to brain cell degradation, epilepsy, hyperactivity, and cramps, among other issues.
- DHEA: Also known as the Anti-Aging hormone, DHEA helps us deal with stress by balancing the stress reaction caused by cortisol. Lack of DHEA reduces your ability to deal with stress, leads to depression, learning difficulties, forgetfulness, lack of sex hormones, menopause complaints, etc.
- Cortisol: Also known as the Stress Hormone, it is responsible for the body’s response and adaptation to stimuli. One of its most important functions is to activate the metabolism to mobilise energy reserves. Lack of Cortisol can lead to feeling constant fatigue even after resting, lack of energy, Addison‘s disease, etc. While excess of it can lead to high blood pressure, increased cholesterol levels, being more prone to infection, etc.
What are the Benefits of NeuroSpot Testing?
- With this neurological tests at home, it is possible to identify diseases that may affect you in the future because of high levels of stress in your life.
- With the results of Stress Testing, you can receive therapeutic and psychological suggestions and interventions that will offer ways in which you can de-stress.
- With the results, it is also possible to get personalized dietary plans from experts and doctors to limit or reduce food-induced stress.
- Patented dry spot technology used in NeuroSpot Testing guarantees valid test results that will give you definite steps for your health plan ahead.
How Does NeuroSpot Testing Work?
- NeuroSpot uses Patented dry spot technology to analyze urine and saliva samples.
- The testing involves two tests – urine and saliva samples to ensure validity.
- The urine test is conducted first, after which the saliva test is taken to ensure the accuracy of the results.
- Detailed analysis of the neurotransmitters and catecholamines is undertaken as part of the test.
NeuroSpot Testing In The Comfort Of Your Home in Dubai
First Response Healthcare is a JCI-accredited home healthcare organization that provides patient–centered home healthcare services of the highest quality. We have a team of trained, experienced, and DHA-licensed doctors and nurses who prioritize your needs and comfort. If you have any type of stress and search for a stress test near me, FRH is always near you for the test at your home in Dubai.
Some Benefits of Getting Your Stress Test Done with FRH:
- Sample Collection from your home at a time convenient to you.
- Sample Collection Service available round the clock, all 365 days of the year.
- Individualized and Personalized Care by our team.
- Team Certified by Dubai Health Authority (DHA).
- Our team reaches the entire Emirate of Dubai, anytime, anywhere.
- Certified Labs – Our Partner Labs are accredited, and DHA approved
Book your test by calling us on 505050 387 and start your journey to a healthier and stress-free life today!